The Just Win Clan Forum
The Just Win Clan Forum
The Just Win Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Just Win Clan Forum

A Message Forum for The Just Win Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games other then Socom...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
F-A-H-Q
Lieutenant Junior Grade
F-A-H-Q

Games other then Socom... Empty
PostSubject: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Is anyone planning on or thinking about getting Tiger woods 10? I am contemplating getting it, but unsure. I want to get a new game, but can't find anything worth spending the money. It seems like all the good games are coming out at the end of the year or coming out next year.
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:30 pm

I don't think I have the money to be spending on games right now. Too much racing on the weekends. And now my buddy wants me to get into R/C Sprint Car racing on Friday nights. Yikes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/justwin
Zef
Ensign
Zef

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:24 am

Have you guys played Resident Evil 5? I just beat it the other day and it thought it was great. The co-op on that makes it even better.

-Zef
Back to top Go down
F-A-H-Q
Lieutenant Junior Grade
F-A-H-Q

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:29 am

Yeah, I have it for PS3 and have every difficulty beat up until the insane difficulty and I am convinced you can't do it single player because sheva is a moron. I do have the unlimited rocket launcher, unlimited sniper, and unlimited 3 barrel shotty if you ever want to play together.
Back to top Go down
Zef
Ensign
Zef

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:00 am

I'll hit you up when I want to go through it again.

-Zef
Back to top Go down
F-A-H-Q
Lieutenant Junior Grade
F-A-H-Q

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:02 am

Cool, sounds good to me.

Q
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:04 am

Oh, c'mon. You gotta be cool like Q and go through games 4 to 5 times to get ALL the achievements.

That's crazy...

LOL
Back to top Go down
F-A-H-Q
Lieutenant Junior Grade
F-A-H-Q

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:06 am

Hey, if I like a game I am going to get my full experience out of it. I have some games that I only went through once because I didn't care for them that much
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:08 am

Crazy talk.
Back to top Go down
Zef
Ensign
Zef

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:10 am

There is a guy on my friends list/ex clan member that has over 900 trophy's

-Zef
Back to top Go down
F-A-H-Q
Lieutenant Junior Grade
F-A-H-Q

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:13 am

what can I say I like to play video games. I am still proud of my GTAIV 100% completion because I don't know anyone that was dumb/crazy enough to find all the hidden packages and all the hidden jumps. So, I decided to do it.
Back to top Go down
F-A-H-Q
Lieutenant Junior Grade
F-A-H-Q

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:14 am

I have both 360 and PS3 and I like getting the achievements/trophies for games.
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:26 am

Zef, I see you have Sackboy as your avatar...have you played LBP? I heard so many good things about it, but I never tried it. I have a wife and daughter, that if it is good like Mario style, they'd probably be interested.

My daughter has barely touched her PS3 since I bought it for her. She never had a problem touching mine! Now she's not playing anymore. I wonder if LBP would make her interested again.
Back to top Go down
Zef
Ensign
Zef

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:31 am

It's a great mix of classic platform games with the new technology and capabilities of this gen. Systems. I like the game and you can play with up to four people at a time and in some cases you need all of them to access certain area in the level. Rent it first and see if she likes it. I think she would and the levels you can download are infinite since people are creating so many.

-Zef
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:33 am

Right on. I'll have to give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
F-A-H-Q
Lieutenant Junior Grade
F-A-H-Q

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:36 am

LBP was fun. I played and yes it is in the same vein as super mario bros, but I think it's better. I think there is more room for character creativity because you can acquire outfits that you can change on the fly and wear just for fun. You can create your own level and by create I litterally mean create a level from scratch and do whatever you want. After creating said level you can then post it online so other people can play your level you created too. Also you can play other peoples created levels too. For example there is a star wars level where you fly the x-wing fighter and try and destroy the death star. It's a pretty cool game. Basically there is a lot of creative freedom.
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:43 am

Yeah, that's why I think I should give it a looksie.
Back to top Go down
Cott20
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Cott20

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:46 pm

LBP is awesome. I recommend it. Q, you need to give it back! LOL

I was thinking about Tiger Woods 10, because the wifey may play it with me. But we will see. I may wait until I can pick it up used in a couple months.
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Tiger Woods 09 was/is good. I'm sure 10 is going to be even better. Like I said though, I'm just too wrapped up in SOCOM right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games other then Socom...   Games other then Socom... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games other then Socom...
Page 1 of 1