The Just Win Clan Forum
The Just Win Clan Forum
The Just Win Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Just Win Clan Forum

A Message Forum for The Just Win Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason Violation Intro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason_Violation
Noob!

Jason Violation Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Violation Intro   Jason Violation Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Hey thanks for the intro Bill.

I am really new to SOCOM period since I've been an XBox guy up until this last December.

Fact of the matter is....right now I suck....bad lol. But I have noticed the times I've played with Bill and a few of the others I've done better. I've already realized alot of the mistakes I've been making with a bit of coaching, and I am currently working to get my atrocious k/d ratio right.

Once I learn the maps, or more importantly where the enemy will be coming from on the maps I will get better. I'm no rookie to shooters, although I must admit SOCOM definately makes me feel like one haha.

I've been kinda playing it in the shadows for the time, not really socializing and whatnot, but I really wanna tell you guys I like what I see and hope to improve enough to continue to play with you guys. Anytime you guys see me on shoot me an invite.

Bill knows already but I prefer an assault position, as I'm not too into sniping. Since I don't know too much, I'm not exactly rushing to the front, but I can shoot straight and I am very open to suggestions and tactics. I'll call em when I see them, and I expect to be making a huge turn to the positive very shortly.

In summation....I hate grenades lol.
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

PostSubject: Re: Jason Violation Intro   Jason Violation Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Hey, I moved this so it had it's own place. Smile

You're welcome man. Good to have you on the clan.

Tips on our players. If you like rushing, hang with UnKnown. He's got young kid reflexes so he's always out front.

Balzz, Boltzz, Viper and I are all middle of the road players. Sometimes we'll move to the front, sometimes we'll hang back. I usually decide based on the flow of the game.

Cott and Q can teach you the art of defense. They're very good at it and take pride in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/justwin
UnKnown-9712
Lieutenant Junior Grade
UnKnown-9712

PostSubject: Re: Jason Violation Intro   Jason Violation Intro I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:18 am

man whatever u wanna learn im the expert in it... but atm im in a cast so my sniping skillz suck , but if u want me to teach u to camp ill pitch a tent if u wanna rush with me ill teach u the art of the angles and on contrary to what banker said dont stick with me you'll die who ever says they come with me usually dies but... if u gonna hang with me and stay back and cover me back.... but ill teach u anything u wanna know but my 2 top rules gotta be determination, and the ANGLES all shooters are about the angles
Back to top Go down
Jason_Violation
Noob!

PostSubject: Re: Jason Violation Intro   Jason Violation Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:08 pm

I played with Unknown the other night and that dude is a savage.

I think I'll be just fine running with Unknown, just a couple trial and error type of situations before it all really sinks in. Already got me on classic camera since I didn't know the difference haha.

Like I've said before I'm open to suggestion as to where I should be running with the pack. I do pretty good on defense and I attribute my terrible stats to learning how to play on ranked games lol.

Angles are the name of the game as Unknown pointed out. My biggest flaw happens to be impatience, which I've been trying to remedy. Can't wait to jump into a game with an entire squad of you psychos it should be great fun.
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

PostSubject: Re: Jason Violation Intro   Jason Violation Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Don't worry about your stats for a long time. I'd say it takes a good 2-3 months before you really fall into a groove in this game, depending on how much you play. Socom has a very steep learning curve being that there is no way to "practice" your play. You can do things like respawn and such, but none of that really prepares you for what you'll face in game.

The other thing you'll want to look at that can affect your gameplay are your control speeds. Things like look speed and dead zone. All of us have different settings when it comes to these as we all have different preferences.

You'll actually find that over time you level out and become a certain level player. It's pretty strange. I have sat right around a 1.40 KDR for almost a year. When I first started it was higher, than it dropped below and now it just seems to sit right around there. Cott is around 1.32, balzz is around 1.25, UnKnown is right around 2.02 and Viper is around 1.50. It's funny because no matter how much you play, it never seems to go up or down, even over time. That's just the player you become. Smile
Back to top Go down
UnKnown-9712
Lieutenant Junior Grade
UnKnown-9712

PostSubject: Re: Jason Violation Intro   Jason Violation Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 pm

wtf u talking about bill my KDR is ALWAYS GOING up
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

PostSubject: Re: Jason Violation Intro   Jason Violation Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:59 pm

That is such horseshit! Yours dropped below 2 for a while not that long ago. Yes, it's been going up for a while now but it's not ALWAYS going up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Viper379
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Viper379

PostSubject: Re: Jason Violation Intro   Jason Violation Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Hey Jason, we had a couple good matches tonight; you, me and boltz! Hope you stick around. Oh, don't worry about "skill". It just takes time to absorb the game.
Back to top Go down
UnKnown-9712
Lieutenant Junior Grade
UnKnown-9712

PostSubject: Re: Jason Violation Intro   Jason Violation Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:16 pm

wtf it aint shit whos KDR is 1.97 in MAG 2.05 in socom
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

PostSubject: Re: Jason Violation Intro   Jason Violation Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Uhhh...yours is...
Back to top Go down
F-A-H-Q
Lieutenant Junior Grade
F-A-H-Q

PostSubject: Re: Jason Violation Intro   Jason Violation Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm

hey Jason, welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Violation Intro   Jason Violation Intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Violation Intro
Page 1 of 1