The Just Win Clan Forum
The Just Win Clan Forum
The Just Win Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Just Win Clan Forum

A Message Forum for The Just Win Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1-0 !!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xoneshotkilla
Ensign

1-0 !!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 1-0 !!!!!!!!!!   1-0 !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Down 2 people for most of the game but still came on top. We won 3-1 best out of 6 on dg.

We really need to work on the schaduling cuz we were only 2 people in there untill the last 4-5 mins.

Anyways it was me, q, bolts, immersive, yanks and zef

q got the MVP
Back to top Go down
Immersive
Ensign
Immersive

1-0 !!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-0 !!!!!!!!!!   1-0 !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Stupid ladders, a decline means a decline. the other team shouldn't be able to veto it. this isn't the bill-making process, its match-making. :/
Back to top Go down
xoneshotkilla
Ensign

1-0 !!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-0 !!!!!!!!!!   1-0 !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:00 pm

I dnk what happened but if u can't deny a match that's going to be lame because people can challange us all day and get free wins when we aren't on.
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

1-0 !!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-0 !!!!!!!!!!   1-0 !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:20 pm

First of all it's an evening ladder and the earliest time they can challenge us is 9PM EST. They can't be any earlier, so we should be able to get some guys on.

I agree though, you should be able to decline if you can't get guys on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/justwin
Cott20
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Cott20

1-0 !!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-0 !!!!!!!!!!   1-0 !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Bill,
It looked like last night you challenged another clan for every hour from 9PM EST to 2am EST. I assume you were doing that so they could accept the time that worked best for them. I think this is a great idea. We should always do that, but maybe start the challenge an hour later for 10 EST, 7 PST. If they accept the 9EST, 6PST, we will probably always be down a guy.

Besides, it appears as though if you are 10 seconds late to the match, you are out of luck.

This does seem like taking the high road and being respectful to the other teams.

However, I say if someone challenges us for 6PST again and we decline because ew can't get people on and they veto our decline, we challenge them right back the next night for the latest possible time. They will probably decline because they all need to go to bed, and we can veto it back.

When we challenge, be respectful, offer lots of times. We expect the same courteousy in return. If we do not get it, we will do the same thing back to you.
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

1-0 !!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-0 !!!!!!!!!!   1-0 !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:15 pm

No, I didn't. It's one time and one time only. Not a range of times. If they're changing things, I don't know about it because I've been on vacation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/justwin
Sponsored content

1-0 !!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-0 !!!!!!!!!!   1-0 !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1-0 !!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Just Win Clan Forum :: The War Room :: War Reports-
Jump to: