The Just Win Clan Forum
The Just Win Clan Forum
The Just Win Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Just Win Clan Forum

A Message Forum for The Just Win Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Me

Go down 
+4
BankerBill
UnKnown-9712
Cott20
Immersive
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Immersive
Ensign
Immersive

About Me Empty
PostSubject: About Me   About Me I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Well as requested, here's my "about me" thread! I'm 17. Upcoming Senior in HS. I like playing baseball, listening to music and wrecking on Socom. I have a girlfriend.

Well, I've been playing since s1. I was first addicted when I was at a family gathering, and my uncle set up his ps2/sdTV in the corner and introduced me to Socom. Needless to say, I dont think I ate dinner that night LOL. And well it continued from there, went home and bought an ethernet adapter for my ps2 and bought a copy of s1.

s2 came around and of course, that was purchased haha. Played it into it's prime, but because of an "issue" (addiction), it was put on hold by my parents; so luckily and sadly, I missed the fall of s2 by c9/CM, release of s3 and SCA. However back in 06/07, I picked up the controller again and logged on. Needless to say everyone was gone, so I bought s3/SCA and played for a bit. It was alright, however it didn't give me that addiction s2 did. Sad

Bought a PS3 back in October of 07, played some CoD and now finally, S:Con! Smile

I feel as if I left a lot out, so if you have questions, ask?

Last edited by Immersive on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cott20
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Cott20

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:50 am

Bill, how about we sticky this, and we can all add to it. Here is me...

I think most of you may know this, but my name is Keith. I am 27 and am very happily married with two little girls. One is 16 months and it awesome in every way. I taught her to high-five, then flex. So we high-five then she flexes her muscles and goes "Err, Err, Err." It is really cute. The other one is 3 weeks old tomorrow. She has been in the hospital all her life, but hopefully she will be coming home soon (she ate form the bottle for the first time yesterday!!!). There is nothing in my life I love more than my wife and daughters. I know, I sound lame, but it is true!

F-A-H-Q and I met in College years ago playing basketball. Almost immediately, we became awesome friends. He actually got me addicted to video games. We have been tight for years now. He bugged me back in the S2 days to play with him, but I was poor and didn't want to pay for it! He bugged me to get Confrontation, and I finally broke down and got it this last winter. I have been playing it since.

I work a 9-5'er, then spend time with my family in the evenings. Once my daughters go to bed (around 8 PST) I normally hop on socom.

Not sure what else to say, so talk to you later.
Back to top Go down
UnKnown-9712
Lieutenant Junior Grade
UnKnown-9712

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:58 am

OK heres my ABOUT ME

Im 15 and gonna be a junior in high school im homeschooled and as of this year im duel enrolled so im taking college level classes that count as both credits in college and highschool... i live in Florida... i have 5 other siblings . i play a ton of video games but there is only 2 games that can keep my addiction running that they are SOCOM and Age of empires series. im a loyal follower in a clan as long as they get on and play constantly....

my time frame in socom can be when ever tho you can count me to be on every friday night... since i have no life.... if im not on ill be playing my computer
Back to top Go down
BankerBill
Commander
BankerBill

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Me!

I'm 32, married with a 9 year old daughter (who some of you have played with on SOCOM or COD4).

My day job is working for a bank (www.summitbank-wa.com) and at night I love playing video games.

I started playing SOCOM on SOCOM 2 back in November of 2003. At first I didn't have a mic but after playing the game micless for about a month I finally got one. I remember the first time I played with the mic, I knew I was addicted. I played for about 40 min the first night because I had to go to a Christmas party that night and SOCOM was all I could think about. I've been addicted ever since.

When I'm not playing video games I'm totally addicted to auto racing. I'll pretty much watch any kind. Love NASCAR and Saturday night local racetracks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/justwin
Viper379
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Viper379

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:34 am

Appears this is the new thing to do. OK, well this is my "about me".

- I am 21, currently studying Criminal Law and Law Enforcement. I am employed working Security.
- I've been playing socom since S1, although I did not play S3. To me, it looked as though it heavily deviated from the original gameplay. I did however eventually buy CA. That was never as good as s1 and s2 though, as the "addiction level" dropped off relatively quick. Basically, I stopped playing socom after the peak years of S2 which were right around the time when the glitchers and cheaters began their reign of terror again.
- I have always played with "viper" somewhere in my username. The name just appeals to me, no specific reason.
- Lets see, I was part of a few clans during my socom career, some for longer than others, as well as some being more dedicated than others. All were good experiences.
- As for more personal, real life info, as you may know, I am friends with Jddel6. He's been one of my best friends since we were kids. I am responsible for getting him hooked on socom. Besides college, work, SOCOM and some other gaming, (yes socom gets its own category), I like to read, self teach, drive places, and continue to learn that which I do not know. The brain is bottomless when it comes to sucking up information!

Well, that's a decent "about me"... I think.

Oh yeah, I want the Blizzard map developed for confrontation!
Back to top Go down
boltzz33
Ensign
boltzz33

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Cool, here is my "about me"

I just turned the big 30 in May, I have been married for 10 years, we have 5 children together. A lot I know, but I enjoy every minute with them, unless they are pissing me off, which tends to happen as anyone with children knows. Especially as they approach ten years old and start to get mouthy! Bill, you know what I mean! Anyways, career wise, I am unemplyed right now, doing whatever side jobs i can to make ends meet, not a lot of jobs out there right now. I think I have applied for over 200 jobs and not one call back yet since March. But no worries, more Scocom time at nights! I live in Omaha, NE, I met Balzzdeep working together at COX and he is the one that got me hooked on Socom. I bought S1, than two weeks later S2 came out and I joined the [W] clan and been with them ever since. I was dissappointed with S3 and CA than we all kind of went our separate ways, than SCon came out and we all got our addiction back. Not very many vidoe games can hold my attention like Socom does. I have a little bit of a hyper issue and tend to get bored easily, but Socom always brings me back. The game we hate to love!!!! See everyone on the battle fields!!! afro
Back to top Go down
balzzdeep
Noob!
balzzdeep

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:13 am

About me, I’m 33 years old, married (4 years) with two kids. Alexis, my daughter is 6 and Jake, my son is almost 2. I work in logistics for a building materials company in Omaha Nebraska. During the peak months of the year (April-October) my job can be very demanding thus my playing time usually falls off. I have what I consider a unique situation at home regarding my schedule. Seeing as day care was our second biggest expense and the fact that I hate the idea of strangers raising my kids my wife and I came up a plane to keep our kids at home. I work days, my wife works nights. It saves us a ton of money and it allows us to have a much greater impact on the development of our kids. The down side is that I’m basically a single parent 5 nights a week and I don’t have much of a social life. Anyway, if you are wondering why I play almost every Friday and Saturday night it’s because I’m home with my kids.

As some of you may know I only have 3 hobbies that I’m passionate about, hunting, golf, and playing video games. My free time is almost always spent doing one of the three aforementioned hobbies. When it comes to hunting (deer) I’m completely hooked. I only hunt with a bow (Matthew’s Switchback) and I’m what you would call a very responsible hunter. I follow every rule to the letter and also take it very seriously. Golf is a passion but it’s very hard with my busy schedule to maintain any kind of consistency. I have some good rounds and some not so good rounds. I’d say right now I’m about an 18 handy cap. Video games are another nice escape and seem to be the one I’m able to do the most.

My first experience with SOCOM was with S1. I played it for a couple of months but never really got into it hard core. I hated the cheaters and to be honest I wasn’t very good. When S2 came out I was hooked. Of course I had the game on the release date and played it for 18 hrs straight the first day. My roommate and I played so much that we nick named the game SO-CRACK. I quickly realized that the key to the game was finding and playing with a clan. I believe the second time I logged on to play I happed to join a round of Blizzard and on my team was guy named Bankerbill. We very quickly became friends and he asked if I wanted to join in newly formed clan [[W]]. I jumped at the chance and the rest is history.

Bill and I have been playing game together now for 6 years. We stayed in touch vie email during the slow time and always kept [[W]] alive. He has gone from some dude I play video games with to someone I consider to be a very good friend. That seems weird seeing as I’ve never actually met the guy but he knows more about me that just about anyone I’m not related too. Of course we both had SC the day it was released and the first thing we did is resurrect [[W]]. We have always had a vision of what we wanted our clan to look like and I think we have finally achieved that goal.

Back to top Go down
xoneshotkilla
Ensign

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:57 pm

About me, i just turned 21 and i sound like im 12. I came to America back in 2001 from a pretty messed up country..you probably heard a lot about it since 03'. I have 2 other brothers one older and one younger. Im going to a community college (hopefully last semester) then transferring to ether MSU (Michigan State University) or Wayne State University to study law. I'm trying to be a Business/Corp Lawyer. I currently work as an Asst. Manager at Sbarro in a shopping mall. It sucks but money is money. I've been working there for 5 yrs now.

Socom is my drug, im an addict. I started at the end of S1, played that for a while then switched to S2 in it's prime time. Been doing GB since 04' so kinda disappointed that W isn't doing GB cuz its a lot of fun. I had my own clan dynasty in all socoms. [oL*] was on all socoms except this, and was on COD4. None of original members got this game so i didn't want to make it all new.

I do web designing as a hobby, was going to make my own music site but i dont want to waste money in this economy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Just Win Clan Forum :: The Mess Hall-
Jump to: